Sunday, 3 July 2016

Nail Time - Model's Own Diamond Luxe

I really like this polish - it's SUPER shiny and sparkly! This one is Heart Red and is a really bold, bright red and full of glittery bits. The brush is great and really helps the polish go on smoothly and evenly, and the formula itself is quite thin and liquid, so goes on well.

The colour is extremely bright - make sure that you use a base coat! It stains your nails somewhat, and is much harder to cover up because it's so bright! I usually use Nails Inc Kensington Caviar base coat, but I keep seeing peel-off base coats online and they seem like a fantastic idea!

I topped this with my Nails Inc Kensington Caviar 45 Second Top Coat. This is definitely the most durable one I have tried so far, plus it's super glossy and dries quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment